Thursday 24 December 2009

RIP Brittany Murphy

brittany
When I heard of her demise on the radio yesterday morning, I was shocked. I remember Brittany Murphy was a young actress. I quickly Google searched her when I reached the office and found out she’s only 32 years old! OMG! Cardiac arrest? It really sounded so unreal to have a heart attack at such a young age. It makes me wonder if it really was cardiac arrest, I don’t blame others who started speculating.
One thing for sure, it made me realized that I have to live my life to the fullest, enjoy it while I can and live it with no regrets. Easier said than done though. I still have loads of stuff on my mind to accomplish but I don’t have much time or money to fulfil it all. There are so many obstacles to overcome, challenges to win. Nothing in life is free or easy. I have always believed this world we live in is actually hell. With all the ups and downs, good and bad, it really felt like hell. When we pass away, we will all go to heaven as we have overcome all the obstacles and challenges.  
So Brittany, may you enjoy your new life in heaven. Rest in peace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails