Sunday 22 August 2010

Chee Cheong Fun on a van

We were in Subang Jaya yesterday morning to get some grocery from the market. As usual, we would have our Chee Cheong Fun for breakfast :-) I know, I know, this is not something new to me but it’s really good so I should share it… sharing is caring mah ;-)

img537

This Chee Cheong Fun stall is legacy. It has been around since my schooling days. Those days it was manned by the father on a motorbike. Subsequently, father fell ill and passed away so son has taken over, which was more than 10 years ago, until today. Now son has upgraded it and it’s on a van. The crowd hasn’t changed and everyone still doesn’t mind standing while eating. Majority of the customers would pack lah :-p

img538

img539 

Simple yet delicious. To me, the sauces are the key factor for a good Chee Cheong Fun besides the rice noodle. Even if the rice noodle or the ‘liu’ are delicious, once the black sauce and chili sauce suck then the whole dish would be pointless. I’ve eaten so many types of Chee Cheong Fun but so far none of them were as good as this traditional Chee Cheong Fun :-)

Unfortunately, I couldn’t snap our Chee Cheong Fun since it’s not convenient to do so here. I also forgot to take down the van’s registered name after my fulfilling breakfast. Anyhow, you wouldn’t miss it as it’s the only Chee Cheong Fun on a van ;-)

Location: SS 14/1 Subang Jaya – facing the mini wet market, by the road side

7 thumbs up out of 10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails