Friday 19 November 2010

School concert 2010

Last Monday, we were back to hometown for Tyger and Princess’ year end school concert Smile I was kinda excited as Tyger had a performance but not Princess… she apparently didn’t raised her hand when given the chance Sad smile

IMG_0254 (2)

We woke up early so that we can have a nice, yummylicious breakfast before going to the school. Wonderful local delicacies such as fried noodles, loh mai fan and chee cheong fun.

IMG_0257 (2)

IMG_0260 (2)

IMG_0267 (2)

IMG_0259 (2)

IMG_0289

It started off with the Chinese drum action… I was really impressed… these are talented young kids

IMG_0321

Princess was supposed to join the below Chinese handkerchief dance… I guess she’s shy, dancing to a big audience

IMG_0351

Beautiful Wushu demonstration. There were also a few other dances and speeches… didn’t want to make this a long post so I’ve cut it short Winking smile

IMG_0362

Tyger received 2 prizes i.e. 1 for getting no.1 for the overall final exam and another for getting no.4 for overall academic year

IMG_0342

Finally, Tyger’s performance… they sang a very cute Mandarin song Smile

IMG_0373

I felt so happy and proud with Tyger’s achievement. Princess, on the other hand, had did her very best and I’m proud of her. I’m glad I‘ve been blessed with 2 beautiful angels, both with different strengths and characters… totally a handful albeit a challenging and happy one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails