Friday 17 December 2010

The Season of the Witch is Here

I have always enjoyed magical type of series or movies such as:

image

image

image

image

image

Well, everyone needs a little imagination and magic in our lives or it will be a boring one. As usual, we will always remember the hero or heroine of the story and not the bad guys. However, there’re two movies in particular, which gave me a fright… those witches were too hideous, horrendous looking that their images were imprinted in my mind for a good few weeks! Yes, thanks to the skillful actors and make-up artistes!

image

Remember her? From Clash of the Titans… hideous right?

image

How about this? From Hellboy 2… oh horrendous!

They are so damn freaking scary! Honestly, if all witches looked like them then I can forgo watching such movies. That’s right, I totally don’t dig gory and horror movies. Don’t ask me why… I just don’t =.=

image

Well, Season of the Witch is coming to Malaysian cinemas on 6th January 2011 with Nicolas Cage as the leading actor! I just pray that this movie doesn’t have ugly witches… so far they looked good in the trailer Smile with tongue out Even Ron Perlman looked normal! LOL! Don’t believe me? Just watch the trailer…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails