Thursday 6 January 2011

If I Were the Green Hornet

Ok Ok… I have to be realistic here… when I first saw the trailer, only 1 question came to mind…

Why did they choose Jay Chou as the Green Hornet? Of all person!

image 

Hmmm… better stop offending Jay Chou’s supporters. Anyway I am curious too, how it will turn out to be…

If I were the Green Hornet, I would definitely wanna expose the human trade and kill all the human traffickers! It’s been so rampant nowadays with so many children and women missing. It’s sad that such crime still exists in a civilized world.

image

My thought would be to create “human bugs” for all babies especially the female species. Human bugs as in electronic bugs or chips, planted in the babies, with unique codes for each individual. It can act as our IC too. If any of them were to go missing eventually, I can track them and possibly trace the kidnappers… like the saying ‘killing 2 birds with 1 stone’.

image 

The Green Hornet will be flying to the cinemas on 27th January 2011. Lets see how Jay Chou fare in this superhero gimmick Winking smile

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails