Monday 24 January 2011

Review: Pedicure @ Bellisia

As Chinese New Year is just around the corner, I do have a to-do list to complete i.e. spring-cleaning the house, stocking up on CNY noms and of course, self-grooming... LOL! Self-grooming consisted of facial, hair-do and pedicure... ya, ya, you can call me vainpot... ain't we all are? Hmmm... including MEN, ya! Why I said this? Well, I had a pedicure appointment today at Bellisia (Btw, I've accidentaly discovered that they do offer manicure and pedicure besides facial! Hooray! I have another option now!). While waiting for my turn, a good looking man suddenly appeared from the facial section! I was taken aback as I only came for pedicure *blushing* shy lah!

Anyway, back to my pedicure, Christine attended to me. She was really cheerful and friendly as compared to her other colleague who took my appointment the other day (Her colleague had The Look - she kinda looked me down). I opted for the basic pedicure and my oh my, she was really good. My feet was totally pampered and cleansed. She suggested that I have nail art for my big toes... since CNY is coming and so I did... looked kinda weird with the bulging rose... loved the glitters though!


The basic pedicure costs RM48 and nail art for each toe was RM6. Quite reasonable and I enjoyed it.

Location: Bellisia Esthetics & Wellness Therapy, Lot 2-29, 30, 2nd Floor, Tropicana City Mall
URL: www.bellisia.com

7 thumbs up out of 10

Update: just realized I have published this past midnight... am actually referring to Sunday ya :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails