Monday 3 January 2011

School has started…

My angels are back in hometown for school. An emo time for me as the house feels empty now… void of their laughter… shouting… crying… fighting… ‘manja’ing… sigh!

Tyger is in Standard 3 this year, hope he can maintain his studies and do better. He has additional activities such as Wushu so hopefully he’s able to cope.

My dear Princess is in Standard 2, need to enroll her for tuition though. She’s a total opposite of Tyger, slow with studies and not a bookworm albeit cunning. I hope she improve after going for tuition.

Although I have many things to clear and spring clean for Chinese New Year, to keep my mind occupied, a lot of small things that will trigger my emo… sigh!

Enough said… not wanting to make this a soppy post Sad smile

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails