Saturday 12 March 2011

2012?

I hate it when people keep referring to the current natural disasters as a countdown to the end of the world. Yes, the movie 2012 referred it as the year our world would end but harlow???!!! It's just a movie people! Please stop posting or spamming us with all these unnecessary hoax! It's just too much!

Anyway, my thoughts and prayers to all the disaster victims... I hope you will overcome this difficult moments and hope everything will be OK. My condolences to those who had passed away during this tragic disasters. 

=====================================================
Princess: Mommy, why did you send me for tuition? Or was daddy the one who wanted me to go?
Me: No, you asked for it mah. Why?
Princess: No, I didn't!
Me: Yes, you did!

After a few times of no and yes...

Princess: Now I have to go for tuition too during school holidays. Gor Gor don't need to... he can play and watch TV the whole day! It's not fair!
Me: *shakes head!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails