Monday 13 June 2011

Bar.B.Gon Pillow

Finally! After months of waiting, Princess got her Bar.B.Gon Pillow from Bar.B.Q Plaza!

DSC_1284

I had joined Bar.B.Q Plaza’s Facebook contest in March and found out I was 1 of the lucky 100 to receive the Bar.B.Gon Pillow on 23/3/11 ^.^ However, few weeks down the road, I still didn’t receive any letters or emails on how to claim the pillow and the dateline to redeem has finally lapsed =.= After a few email clarifications few weeks later, Bar.B.Q Plaza was kind to allow me to redeem the pillow… phew! Princess was so happy, grinning from ear to ear *happy sigh!

Tyger happily clowning with it… after a hearty dinner at Bar.B.Q Plaza, he’s still energetic! You can read about my view on Bar.B.Q Plaza here

DSC_1285

Thank you, Bar.B.Q Plaza, for this kind gesture! It totally made my Princess’ day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails