Tuesday 5 July 2011

Teaser: Revealed…

Remember this? I have posted this teaser here

Well, it is called Music Angel… cool name huh… enjoy music any time any where… 

A very feasible, versatile gadget and user friendly too. This mini audio box can connect via MP3, MP4, CD, DVD, iPod, iPhone, GPS, PSP, mobile phone and even computer! Best of all, the battery is chargeable ;-)

This is actually a be-early birthday gift from my BFF Joyce… I’m totally loving it! Oh yea… it also lights up while playing music *grinning*

Anyway, for those who are interested, Joyce is selling this unique Music Angel ^.^ You can email your particulars i.e. name and contact number to me and I’ll forward it to her.

Thank you, Joyce, for this wonderful gift! Lotsa muacks!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails