Sunday 19 February 2012

Valentine’s Day

Hubby always say everyday is Valentine’s Day. We don’t need to join the jam nor crowd for expensive yet tasteless dinner. We shouldn’t support over-priced florists and gifts too.

Although with a heavy heart, I have to agree with him. Valentine’s Day means celebrating love. Don’t we celebrate and appreciate our love everyday? Or we just celebrate our love for 1 day out 365 days? It makes sense, right?

As such, I prefer celebrating more important dates like our wedding anniversary and birthdays which are more meaningful and relevant. Agree?

However, Hubby did make an effort to make me feel appreciated last Tuesday ^.*
Fried rice with love...
Yeap! We came home from work, he went straight to the kitchen and whipped up a fried rice for me ♥ ♥ ♥

My home-cooked dinner for Hubby the weekend before Valentine's:

My gift for Hubby... cooked with love


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails