Wednesday 29 January 2014

MPOV: Sasatinnie gold foil tightening mask

I have a stack of masks given by NIL so thought of trying it out and giving my honest opinion, not sure if I'm doing it right as I seldom read other reviews for beauty stuffs. Started with this one, to be honest, I was attracted to the word, gold! LOL!


It was simple, easy to use like any other masks but this one is special as it can be looped over the ears to hold it. Cool right? Of course, I have cooled it in the fridge so the cooling texture made it soothing and relaxing. It wasn't scented too with some gold flecks so I guess this is the gold part lah!

End result: skin felt soft and plumpy but I do noticed my cheeks were more reddish although no other sensations felt.

Rating: 3/5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails