Thursday 27 February 2014

MPOV: Cellnique Utmost Moisture Mask

I would have thought more moisture for my skin since it's for excessive dry skin although mine was combination dry. Instant hydration and lasting moisturization were the key factors for me as too much air-con with hot and dry weather spell lately making my skin extremely dry.
End result: The mask was not fragrant so I thought of leaving it for 30 mins since it's juicy but by the 20th min, it started to feel itchy thus prompting me to remove it quickly. Thank goodness it wasn't reddish so it was just itchy. Skin did feel plumpier and soft but the effects were only for a short while, not as long lasting as I would hoped for. I was so hoping it would immerse me more! Perhaps due to the excessively dry weather thus impacting my skin too.

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails