Wednesday 23 July 2014

MPOV: A.S. Allen Hair Salon

I recently had a hair cut at my dear old friends' hair salon. I've been frequenting their salon since I was in secondary school and their shop was in SS15 Subang Jaya then! After they had shifted to Summit Mall, I've tried various hair salons but with disappointing results. Honestly, no hairdresser can style and tame my hair!

I have very fine and frizzy hair. I always tie it up as it is unmanageable and stubborn LOL! Well, most hairdressers will cut according to their knowledge of layering by their book and my hair will ended up looking more frizzy.

Unlike Allen and Sally. They know how to 'read' my hair curls, yes I do have natural curly ends, and layered it skillfully. In the end, I have a perfect, lightweight, layered haircut! I only cut my hair twice a year so... honestly, it may cost me, actually hubs, RM64 with wash and blow but it's totally worth every penny! Others may be cheaper but the quality and end result sucks so you do the maths lah...

Comparison here... I seldom selfie so couldn't find a better photo to compare:
Before: frilly, unkempt, unmanageable hair
After: manageable, easily curled hair
Location: Lot F1.52 Summit City, Persiaran Kewajipan USJ 1, 47600 UEP Subang Jaya
Close on every Wednesday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails