Wednesday 12 August 2015

[MPOV] A Worthy Book!

I was planning to treat myself recently at 1 of my favourite restaurant but I was tight on budget. Well, ain't we all :-p Anyway, I was waiting for hub's so might as well fill my tummy up.

Thankfully Worthy Book saved my day! I had the torn out voucher in my handbag and I just present it to the waiter upon ordering my yummylicious The Wolf's Favourite *drooling* It's that simple and hassle free! 
Easy peasy and I get a FREE Lemonade for using this voucher!
Well, the lazy me actually went through the whole book and tear out the relevant vouchers which attracted me then keep it in my handbag. I don't even need to carry the whole book, just the torn out vouchers... light and easy *no sweat*
The Worthy Book FNB Edition of 180 vouchers!
Haven't heard of Worthy Book? Yeah, me too until I got hold of it recently. Lo and behold, it was truly a book worth getting!

When I chance upon it, I thought it could be a picture book filled with food LOL! Well, actually, it is a book filled with 180 vouchers redeemable at many major restaurants like Sushi Tei, Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf,  myBurger Lab, Sushi King, Brotzeit and many more! I was so excited as it's instant deals all year long! Yes, according to the book, validity is for a year. Mine was from 1st September 2014 to 31st August 2015 which is expiring soon so need to use it more often so that it is worth my while *fingers crossed*

There are many ways to get hold of this book, either online from their website or from book stores such as MPH, times, myNews, Kinokuniya, Popular and Borders. Priced at RM 29.90, true to it's name, it is a worthy book to get. Can't wait to get my hands on the new edition once it is out!

P/S: I just found out there is a Worthy Book Ladies Edition too! 160 discount vouchers for shopping, beauty, fashion, health and wellness! Darn! *hands itchy*

For more details, do check out their web site : www.worthybook.sto.my

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails