Wednesday 26 August 2015

[MPOV] SkinSoul Natural Volume Attack Mascara

When it comes to makeup, I'm the lazy kind. I always wonder how my girlfriends can look coiffed with perfect makeup every single day! The hassle of applying layer after layer of foundation, blending eyeshadow to deepen the double eyelids, gluing fake eyelashes followed by mascara... the list is endless just to look perfect! Well, I guess women will do just anything to look perfect! Even if it means going under the knife which is the latest craze among the rich and famous now! Eew!

Not for me though. Firstly, I'm not rich. Secondly, why the need to pay for the self inflicted and unnecessary pain? You may call me a coward but I've been brought up believing in natural and organic beauty hence the lack of use of makeup, preferably without the chemicals or any incisions too. If I do makeup, it's usually light and nothing heavy. Mind you, I don't intend to look like a panda!

Anyway, I have droopy eyes so this is something which always bugs me. I do know that a couple of fake eyelashes will brighten ones eyes but the glue, trim and curl process is a little too much for me. Not only that, it is uncomfortable and a hassle to remove it. I've also heard of  the 'eyelash planting' technique which I'm not fond of as it causes irritation to some, especially since I have sensitive skin so this is something I must avoid.

Recently, I had the opportunity to try SkinSoul Natural Volume Attack Mascara and the result is surprisingly good. Initially, I had my doubts as I have never thought a mascara could do wonders like promoting the growth of eyelashes. Well, after trying it out, I'm speechless. Below are some photos of before and after which I've taken, noticed the difference?
Day 1: Before applying
Day 1: After applying
Apologies for the poor quality photos, didn't realized until I've uploaded it today. But you can still view the difference :-) Also ignore my freckles ya...
Day 14: After applying
After 14 days of applying this wonderful mascara, my lashes have thicken, lengthen and strengthen. Yes, it did and I couldn't believe it! Yay to au naturel! No incisions! No injections!
My wonder mascara LOL!
SkinSoul Natural Volume Attack Mascara is:
  • 100% Paraben and prostaglandin free
  • ZERO use of hair growth chemicals that can cause blurred vision
  • Organic, natural mulberry extract that nourishes, strengthens and curls lashes
  • Visibly grows and thickens lashes in 8 weeks
  • Voluminous coating that lengthens, curls and defines lashes from tip to top
The key ingredient here is the mulberry root extract. Taken from their pamphlet, it is a natural ingredient derived from the mulberry root bark. It has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its ability to promote metabolism and stimulate hair growth due to it's high level of Vitamin C and antioxidant properties. That is why my eyelashes look so healthy! Au naturel is the best! 

Another plus point is the packaging, slim and classy with easy to apply brush. No clumps, very smooth and so far, no irritation. Of course, it is still a cosmetic so you should remove it with a makeup remover at the end of the day. I wonder if the other skincare products they have could rid me of my freckles naturally *wishful thinking*
Retail at RM206.70 for 8ML
If you are interested with this mascara, for more details, you can view their: 

This post is a collaboration with SkinSoul.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails