Thursday 25 February 2016

MPOV: Neighbourhood Food Court

We had an errand in this neighbourhood the other night so we decided to check out the food court for dinner. The ambiance was similar to the one in Kelana Jaya, Ming Tean, but slightly brighter so I could see what I'm eating LOL!

A variety of food and in the end I ordered this:
Mee Jawa RM6.40; Teh Tarik RM2.80
Taste wise, mee jawa was good with loads of ingredients and authentic. I haven't had a good mee jawa in ages so this was a blessing. At RM6.40, it's a little over the top as I've tasted better and cheaper ones aeons ago but then, it's hard to find nowadays. As for my teh tarik, nothing special but expensive lah. Unfortunately, I didn't snap hub's dinner so 'blank space' LOL! Anyway, prices here were inclusive of 6% GST.

My rating: 3/5
Location: East Wing, Central Park, No.1, Jalan PJU 5/7, Dataran Sunway
Type: non-halal

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails