Monday 22 February 2016

My KonMari Journey: Miscellaneous (Kitchen / Pantry / Household Supplies)

This is unbelievably the easiest! Maybe it's because I don't own plentiful but just nice for our own use. I've actually combined kitchen, pantry and household supplies as it's all in my wet and dry kitchen! Definitely easier to keep or dispose with only selected items which are collectibles for me ;-)



My collection of tea cups, mugs and glasses!
Aside from being easiest, I was happy that I could actually rearranged all in it's rightful place hence easy for me to look for it in the future. Also I found more gems! This time useful ones like my mini claypot, premium utensils and even an array of knives so save my money! Ain't it nice?!

Next: Tools

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails