Monday 14 March 2016

My CNY 2016

Just a recapped of my subtle CNY this year since we can't celebrate as we were still in mourning period of my FIL's passing. Nothing much happened, mostly makan makan with colleagues and friends plus balik kampung. But I noticed that there were more fire crackers and fireworks from neighbouring area with more celebratory feel. Definitely living it up with the Fire Monkey year!

My first lou sang with colleagues... a treat from Patrick
MIL bought this huge mandarin orange...
... but it turned out to be more like a pomelo
My second lou sang with colleagues... a treat from Ben
Pai thin kong at my mom's
My third lou sang with hub's friends
My fourth lou sang... company's hoi kung dinner
That sums up my CNY this year! Low key yet memorable...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails