Thursday 5 May 2016

MPOV: How to Train Your Viking by Toothless the Dragon

Toothless is the dragon of a truly extraordinary Viking Hero called Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. Hiccup has written three books so far, and now Toothless has his say. Here are Toothless's tips on how to train your Viking!

The above taken from Goodreads.

This is definitely a very short, light and easy read! Finished it within the hour! I've watched the movie, How to Train Your Dragon, and knew it was adapted from a book but I didn't realised I had this in my TBR pile! I honestly need to start reducing my TBR pile and stopped hoarding more books! #frugalmodeon

Anyway, back to this cute book. It is a very simple read even for the young ones and very educational too. Highlighting the plights of bullying and the karma that gets them in the end. Also on not being boisterous and always be humble. A great read for the young hearted.

Goodreads rating: 4.19
My rating: 3/5

Author: Cressida Cowell
Genre: fantasy, fiction, children, adventure
Other books in the series: How to Train Your Dragon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails