Tuesday 19 July 2016

MPOV: Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Mask Sheet

I seldom do review on beauty products as I'd rather not take a selfie especially since I always looked awkward LOL! I guess lots of practice makes it perfect then! Anyway, I've recently gotten some Korean Tony Moly I'm Real masks from my sister so I thought of blogging about it :-)

I've started off with this Aloe Mask Sheet Moisturizing:

Lately, I've noticed my skin tends to feel dry and even flaky. I know one main factor is the constant use of air-con due to the hot and humid weather lately. Also, the lack of H2O and juice but lets not dwell on that. 

This mask, though I did not chill it, was really cooling to use and very soothing on my skin. I did not feel any irritation and it was so comfortable that I've overshot the 20 mins timing! Also, there's no yucky perfumery, in fact there's no smell, so I didn't feel giddy. The result, a supple and moisturised skin :-)
Please ignore my sad face... never a natural with selfie LOL!
Easy to apply on and to remove it, I am loving this mask already. I still have another few more to try before I decided to hunt for some good masks. I am not getting any younger so I definitely need all the loving masks to spoil, I mean replenish, my skin with LOL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails