Tuesday 6 March 2018

Postcrossing

I've just recently discovered Postcrossing... well, better late than never lah...

For those who didn't know, Postcrossing is a platform for sending and receiving postcards from random people around the world! The people I had to post the postcards to were randomly generated by the website itself and once they have received it will then register the postcard ID indicated. In a way like check and balance lah...

I have thus far fulfilled and posted 5 postcards... the last being posted today to Malawi. So now I'm just waiting for the first person to register my postcard ID so that I can start receiving a postcard!
The first postcard I've posted out on 21/2/2018
I do wonder when will the first postcard reached USA... the wait is killing me!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails