Thursday 29 March 2018

Spotlight: Azreen Chan

I've recently splurged on these adorable stationery, all thanks to the recommendations from the book club I'm in! For one, I've always believed in supporting local creative artisans which was I did not hesitate to purchase from her! Well, I do need some gift cards and presents plus a little extra for my journaling, not forgetting unique postcards for Postcrossing!

In summary, Azreen Chan is an illustrator who designed and doodled all the cute graphics and visuals from her self-published travel journals to stickers to postcards to enamel pins, to name a few. I liked her honesty in how she presented her products, especially this aptly phrased:
By buying this, you are helping and supporting me in my dream of becoming a successful independent illustrator.
If you would like to support and purchase Azreen's creative art, please click on the link below:
https://azreenchan.easy.co/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails