Wednesday 12 September 2018

MPOV: Josh & Jana

My rating: 3/5
Location: Lot F11-13 Giant Hypermarket Putra Heights
Type: Halal

This place is usually crowded during peak hours so we thought of giving it a try.
Set A RM13.11
Set F RM17.83
Total bill was RM30.95 which was a little over the top for me though it's in a retail space. Aside from the prompt service and friendly staff, the food quality was not on par. I find it a little lacking for such ambience. Maybe I expected more since it's always crowded or I had ordered the wrong dish? My sambal had some burnt taste to it. Chicken was a little over cooked. Cucumber was bitter. Other than that, all tasted as usual, nothing distinctly different. Good to go to when raining and just filling up the tummy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails