Thursday 25 October 2018

MPOV: Bean sprout chicken with rice or hor fun

My rating: 3/5
Location: 16 Jalan USJ 4/6B, UEP Subang Jaya
Type: non-halal

We chance upon this new chicken rice shop, though the signage has not yet changed to this, and pleasantly surprised by the variety available.


It's only available for dinner but I liked that they stated everything upfront and even in English! So banana's like me can read ya!

Overall, although nothing to shout about, food itself was fulfilling and not overly priced. Chicken meat was tenderly soft with yummy tender pork balls. If I remember correctly, our total bill was RM22 and I was totally filled to the brim! Definitely a pleasant dinner for a simple night out which doesn't cost a bomb!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails