Friday 28 December 2018

[MPOV] EliteSoft Wallet power bank and Speedy data cable

All thanks to Pokemon Go, my mobile phone's battery depletes very fast so I rely on power bank a lot. It's one of those 'must have' items in my handbag LOL! As such, I prefer a reliable power bank as most in the market is not plus the life span is short.
EliteSoft Wallet 10,000 mAh Power Bank with Speedy 2.4A Cable
So here comes EliteSoft, an unknown brand to me, with a lightweight power bank which works as hard. I wasn't sure at first since it's made in China plus it is light for a 10,000 mAh! Who would have thought that this small fella is hardy and works really well, even with 2 phones charging at the same time!

It has dual output i.e. 1A and 2A, not fast charging but works equally as fast for a 10,000 mAh! Ultra slim with 25% thinner and lighter than most similar capacity power banks! Coupled it with a Speedy 2.4A data cable, my mobile phone is fully charged within a few hours! Okay, I screw up here as I forgot to time the charging but I think it usually takes 3 to 4 hours to fully charge my mobile phone.

I honestly liked this bundle a lot and it has been my constant companion in my handbag ever since I was given this set to try. So much so that I've stocked it up to sell at Nyc Nat Nook *shameless plug* Well, sharing is caring mah... you can hardly find a lightweight power bank with a leather wrapped data cable which look aesthetically neat and classy ya...

If you are interested, you can look them up here:
https://www.facebook.com/NycNatNook/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails