Wednesday 23 January 2019

MPOV: La Juiceria Superfoods Signature Atria

My rating: 3/5
Location: Unit C10, Concourse Floor Atria Shopping Gallery

Hubs always asked me what does La Juiceria serves and I always replied healthy food LOL! Finally we gave it a try out of curiosity and it seemed not all are healthy....
Vietnamese Grilled Chicken Rice RM19.90
Fried Rice Quinoa RM19.90
Total inclusive of 10% service charge RM43.80

Overall, it was an interesting choice as it did turned out yummy! I've never had quinoa before so I was surprised by it's soft texture similar to rice yet fulfilling in a more refreshing way. The grilled chicken was tender though a tad sweet for our liking. Other than that, it was a good fusion meal.

Price wise is average, I guess, for such fusion food in a mall. It's like how they priced organic food in supermarkets as opposed to local produce. Once in a while, it's fine to dine here but not for always lah. I would still prefer 'yong chow fried rice' anytime with the 'wok hei'!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails