Friday 26 April 2019

MPOV: Avengers: Endgame

My rating: 5/5
IMDb rating: 9.2/10
Released: April 24th, 2019
Directors: Anthony and Joe Russo
Casts: Scarlett Johannson, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Karen Gillan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Josh Brolin
Category: P-13

The movie started where it had left off in Infinity War. With the remaining Avengers trying their best to move on, ensuring the remaining human race continue with their everyday life and peace on Earth while still trying to look out for Thanos. They have ran out of ideas until a breakthrough came about and all has been set to motion again!

What can I say...

Avengers: Endgame is an epic movie, awesome max with many emotional roller-coasters! From melancholy to happiness to hatred, all kinds of feels you can experience in an action-packed superhero movie! That's definitely a rare one! The whole CGI was cool and so real with so much going around at the right pacing.

I honestly enjoyed it from the start to the end as it was nail-biting and so engaging that I forgot to eat my chips LOL! I finally get my closure for this epic saga though I would have preferred it to end differently. Nevertheless my assumption was true though with much unexpected twist that I wasn't prepared for.

As this is the finale, there are no post credit trailers but supposedly a sound came through right at the end which I didn't wait to catch. I'm just glad that the chase has finally ended so this is The End for Avengers. The curtain has finally drawn...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails