Thursday 26 September 2019

Kong Heng Artisan Market

I've recently discovered Kong Heng Artisan Market, thanks to hubs for alerting me and bringing us there. I've not heard of it and I was humbly surprised by the facade and market! It sure did remind me of Penang and Malacca but Kong Heng still has it's own unique artistry.

Located in the busy bustle of Ipoh, we were early so we beat most traffic and able to get parking easily. The walk from the car park to the market, passing through some alleys which were not only clean but artistically decorated, similarly to both Penang and Malacca. The only difference was the cleanliness here. Even the nitty dark back lanes were so clean! Well, I'll just let the photos do the talking here...

So clean right???

Kong Heng Artisan Market is actually a maker cum art market for the artsy fans. Lots of handmade stuffs are found here and some are quite unique too! Even the decoration for this location is artistically done.







We had this ball of ice LOL!!! It's from Bits & Bobs if you are interested :-)



On our way back to the car park, we did stopped by Bookxcess and Concubine Lane. Lots of stuff to feast the eyes on but it was already getting hot and humid with cramped up spaces. Too crowded so had to leave then...
Here's my mini loot! The lovely pair of earrings were from my Angels!!!
I did enjoy my time at this market and my mind has been buzzing with ideas! Unfortunately with limited funds and resources, most ideas would have to take a back seat... can only work on the feasible ones for now. Slowly but surely, love of art would lead the way, one step at a time! *fingers crossed*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails