Wednesday 22 April 2020

RMO: Day 36

Day 36 and still loving it, being home and all!

I have had opportunities to list and market my part-time online business for free but I am hesitating to do it. For one, I am not able to post or deliver any orders during this RMO/MCO period. Two, as it is a part-time endeavour for me, it is not worth forking out extra money for courier service contract etc. Three, I just felt shy sharing lah! Don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed of it but just felt it is not on par as the other online businesses with all those fancy shmancy facades and decors. Mine is just plain Jane. I might love crafting but I'm not as creative. I guess having a full-time job occupied most of my time so limited time to think creative. I know this is just an excuse to make myself feel better. I envy all those beautifully doll up online shopping sites! So much creativity and time spent sprucing it up! Perhaps in the near future when I do have the time and resources to spruce mine up but for now, it will have to do.

More importantly, I am thankful that I have a job and full concentration is required for it. I just make do with what I have during my free time for my part-time online business. I sure hope that it will survive this pandemic and be able to bloom in the near future *fingers crossed*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails