Monday 18 May 2020

RMO: day 62 CMCO: day 15

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed with gastric this morning. Maybe it's the Monday blues but I honestly didn't feel good. How to go on MC lah while working from home? I definitely felt like curling up on the bed trying to sooth my poor upset tummy. So many restrictions from the Health Ministry until I'm not sure which I can do. The clinic I go to is more than 10 KM away and I have to pass the toll to get there. There are clinics nearer to me but my record is with this clinic more than 10 KM away plus I trust this doctor more. Not sure if you have the same thinking as me but I prefer going to my family doctor than any other GP. Anyway, took some probiotic and thus far no purging whatsoever lah *fingers crossed*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails