Tuesday 28 July 2020

Sew: Face Masks

I have been diligently sewing of late. Somehow wasn't in the mood for cross-stitch nor crochet. I've been sewing face masks for the family since it is the new normal to wear a face mask whenever we are out. So a reusable face mask is the best choice for the environment hence I've been sewing fabric face masks. What I've used:
  • 100% cotton fabric
  • elastic band
I have been sewing based on the first pattern where I've gotten the template from Crafts Passion. And then I discovered a tutorial from Maker's Habitat which I have preferred so gonna make more based on the second one! So excited and looking forward to more weekends of sewing!
American cotton fabric which I've bought aeons ago!

Cotton fabric from Fabric Fanatics

Cotton fabric from Fabric Fanatics

Cotton fabric I've bought from aeons ago!

Cotton fabric from Maker's Habitat

I just loved these bees from Fabric Fanatics!

My haul from Maker's Habitat

My haul from Fabric Fanatics

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails