Thursday 1 October 2020

Books read in 3rd quarter of 2020

Time sure flies and we've reached the end of 3rd quarter of 2020! So here's a recap of books I have read during this quarter:

Definitely a productive quarter with lots of reading and sewing completed! I sure hope I'll have more opportunities to read more ARC's aside from clearing my TBR's LOL! Also hoping to realize my dream and living it eventually *fingers crossed*!

Anyway, it has also been 2 years since Nyc Nat Nook has been born! We did not go all out due to our own commitments plus with COVID-19 still abuzz but we do promote it occasionally online. We do have plans on growing our brand and products coming soon so lets hope 2021 will be a more productive year *fingers crossed*!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails