Wednesday 21 October 2020

[Sew] Booksleeves

Finally indulged in sewing booksleeves for myself! It was quite easy although I did cut the material wrongly at first but it turned out quite well in the end! Thankfully as the material I have was quite limited! I've sewn 2 types i.e. 1 opened from the top and the other opened sideways. Looking at it, I do require lots of practice! I've even forgotten some of the sewing tips taught by my teacher the last time, especially on how to bring out the corners/edges sharp and smooth. Anyway, here's to more sewing practice! Hopefully I can perfect it and sew more for sale under my blogshop!

What I've used:

  • Waterproof material for the outside
  • Poly-cotton material for the inside
  • Fusible batting
  • Ribbons
  • Elastic band and button
Opened from the top
Opened from the side

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails