Tuesday 11 May 2021

[Cross-stitch] Patterns from MiRu Makes

Over the past 2 weeks, I've been busy stitching 2 cross-stitch patterns! Both from MiRu Makes, one I've purchased for Mother's Day and the other one is a free pattern which I've decided to stitch for sis' birthday. 

It was a seamless contactless purchase, everything online via email and WhatsApp except for the free pattern which was available on their Instagram. I've enjoyed stitching from their fuss-free pattern which was so easy to understand! Not only that, it is small hence less stressful to stitch too.

Unfortunately, I've finished stitching and hooped this Mother's Day piece when MCO 3.0 has started so I could not gift it to mom for Mother's Day! So it will have to wait until the lockdown has been lifted. 

As for the free pattern, it's a Bubble Tea piece which is suitable for sis since she's a bubble tea fanatic! It will have to be a belated gift too since traveling is still not allowed due to the pandemic. Thankfully as I have not decided to hoop or frame it as yet...

MiRu Makes is founded by a couple of cool moms who designed all the lovely patterns which are mostly based on Malaysian heritage. This is a shout out for them in my effort to support local arts and crafts. For more details or other patterns, you can check out their Facebook page and purchase directly from them as per link below:

MiRu Makes - Home | Facebook

If you like to browse and feel, Fabric Fanatics at Summit USJ Mall do carry their kits in store.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails