Thursday 8 July 2021

[MPOV] Sewing Face Masks, Scrub Caps, Arm Slings, and More

My rating: 4/5
Goodreads rating: 4.38/5
Published: April 1st, 2021
Author: Angie Herbertson
Genre: non-fiction, crafts, sewing

I've gotten this e-ARC from Netgalley as I was interested in sewing more other types of face masks.

This is my pick for July's Book Challenge:
1. TBNT Book Challenge: A speculative novella OR a read with magical elements
2. Book Spin / Book Spin Bingo: letters T or A (Angie Herbertson)

Interestingly, very straightforward with many templates and it's easy to pick up sewing even for a newbie. It is very thorough with proper instructions and pics that you won't get lost. Very easy to understand which is a plus as like many sewists, I may not know most sewing jargons. 

There are a total of 14 patterns to choose from, all practical projects. It does piqued my interests on the other projects which I have to find time and material to do it LOL! Perhaps later when I am not bogged down by work and life :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails