Saturday 24 July 2021

[Sew] 3D Fabric Face Mask

I've finally embarked on this pattern which I've discovered from the world wide web; from See Kate Sew to Sweet Red Poppy to Sotak Handmade and many more. After watching numerous YouTube videos of all the talented sewists sharing how to sew a 3D face mask using their own respective design or template, I've finally decided on combining a few to simplify and better fit us :-)

  1. The second time, after input from family, it turns out quite snug and small
  2. The first time which turned out big and loose fitting
  3. Lastly, after getting a friend's input, it has turned out exactly what I would have liked!
Apologies for the inconsistent numbering as I didn't realized the arrangement was the other way around for the right hand side ones. Anyway, this pattern is by far the easiest to sew compared to the cup and medical type face masks! 

What I've used:
  • 100% cotton fabric
  • silicon bead stopper
  • elastic band
  • nose wire

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails