Wednesday 11 May 2022

Crochet Class @ Fabric Fanatics

Before the Covid-19 pandemic started, I have occasional crochet classes for beginners, normally at cafes. And then lockdown came along so no teaching activity for the past 2 years or so. After a long hiatus, I have finally started my first crochet class this year! It was a coincidence as I was at the right place at the right time and I just went with the flow, not hoping for much since I do have my day job and this is just my back-up plan for when I retire. After a few chats, I had my first crochet class at Fabric Fanatics, Summit Mall.
Thank you, Ashley, for having faith in me and given me this opportunity. I sure hope your Pokeball turned out good.

If you want a refresher class, we can have it at a mutually agreed cafe :-)
Thank you, Edel, for having me guide you through your WIP. I sure hope you managed to finish your shawl and booties :-)

If you are interested to learn crochet or you require a refresher class, please send me an email to discuss. My fee starts from RM100 for a 4 hours session.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails