Tuesday 14 February 2023

Hatyai: a post pandemic roadtrip

Not sure how I had missed this out! I guess after posting it all on my Instagram, my mind conveniently forgets that I haven't blog about it. Anyway, this happened to be our first road trip, after the C19 pandemic, in December 2022. We wanted to go to Thailand, but the flight tickets were expensive. Since I haven't been to Hatyai and he has been there a few times by car, hub's suggested that we drive up north. It sure was an adventurous trip and I totally enjoyed it! It may be far, but it was worth the trip lah for me. I have compiled some photos here so if you want to view the rest, can head to my Instagram @sholeesphere:
Breakfast stop at Tapah foodcourt.

Last stop for insurance and permit at Bukit Kayu Hitam.

Getting my gel manicure and pedicure at Central Festival Mall.

Affordable seafood buffet at Hatyai Seafood Buffet.

Visiting Siam Temples is a must!


I just love the adorable handmade clay products by Jackie at Lee Garden!

Last but not least, it was a coincidence to bump into this lady who I have not seen since my early Maxis days! We have been following each other on soc-meds and have not met up since but what are the odds that we should meet during one of our travels! Life is truly unexpected, and I am glad to have bumped into her. I do hope we could catch-up locally one day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails