Friday 5 March 2010

The Time Traveler’s Wife

TimeTravellersWife

This is an odd movie, unique yet unclear. It was adapted from a novel with the same title by Audrey Niffenegger. It’s a romantic drama about a couple’s relationship, how it survived through the years with the husband’s weird condition. He can travel through time, unexpectantly. When he travels, he stays for a few minutes before going back to his present location. He cannot control where he goes to but as he grows older, he frequently travels to past or future times where his wife is. His wife is a very courageous woman for marrying a man with such condition.

I’m not sure what to say about this movie as it’s weird. I couldn’t imagine myself waiting for my husband to return for a few minutes even after his death when I’m old. Hmmm… I know it’s just fiction but… yet it got me thinking of this.

6 thumbs up out of 10

2 comments:

Michelle Chin said...

You should read the book. I loved the book so much. It moved me to tears, made my head spin in happiness.

Susan said...

Ok noted ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails