Wednesday 5 August 2015

My GoGet experience

I have recently come across GoGet in Facebook. To be honest, I'm always curious with all the new savvy stuff, unique enough to catch my fancy thus prompting me to check this out.

GoGet is something new in Malaysia, similar to the movie Premium Rush which delivers documents, GoGetter's help to do errands and deliveries instead. Upon registering on their website, you can view the various promos available and your jobs aside from creating a specific job. It is actually easy to use and you can also install their app for a mobile convenience.

When I saw the below GoGet Facebook post, I just had to try lah. All thanks to the 'free' surprise someone gimmick LOL! After creating the job, GoGet does trigger a various job status to inform you of the delivery which was really cool! At least I do know the promo is for real LOL!
The attractive marketing tactic which caught my eye! LOL!
A surprise for hubby :-)
And then, this promo caught my eye!
Tadaa! It arrived within the specific time and it's chilled! Just need to pay Mr. Jeff RM10 for my Smooshie!

Yummy healthy Smooshie fresh juices!
I'm really happy such service exists in our busy daily lives! This is something which will grow big... people will definitely catch on the hype as it's so convenient, within our finger tips. No hassle, no jam. I'm hooked on it now... anticipating for more new promos within my area!

Website: http://goget.my/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GoGet.my
My latest job created to surprise my mom *smiling gleefully*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails