Tuesday 29 January 2019

MPOV: Taipei Taipei

My rating: 2.5/5
Location: GF-31, Ground Floor, 3 Damansara
Type: non-halal

A random decision to try this place as the simple and traditional ambience was kinda inviting.


B08 Mushroom Chicken Soup RM16.90
A03 Braised Pork Knuckle with rice RM16.90
L04 Water x 2 RM3
Total including 6% service tax RM39

Sad to say, it did not lived up to my expectation. I did not expect the flavour to be sweet so it kinda turned off my taste bud with it's sweetness. The meat itself was quite hard and tasteless. Either I was not in the mood for Taiwanese food or it is just not my cup of tea, I didn't enjoy it much. Maybe I've ordered the wrong kind of dish too... hmmm... Anyway, it was not as cheap either but the large portion of meat kinda balance that. Also, thankfully the service was efficient and we were served quite promptly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails