Monday 28 January 2019

Nyc Nat Nook: Crochet Workshops!

Did you know that I do conduct crochet workshops at Nyc Nat Nook? Aside from books for rent and mobile phone accessories for sale, I do sell some handmade crochet products and teach crochet during weekends.
If you would like to learn a new skill i.e. crochet, you can give me a holler and I'll advice you accordingly. Either a beginner or a refresher, I have suitable workshops for both category namely:
  • learn to crochet a book/ e-reader sleeve
  • learn to crochet a coaster
  • learn to crochet a pokeball
More will be added in due time but if you have a particular pattern in mind, we can work something out. Workshops are by appointment basis as such please do holler for more details.
Learning to crochet a book sleeve is currently our most popular workshop :-) 

Below are some of our student's completed book sleeves:
For more details, please check out our Facebook page:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails