Tuesday 5 May 2020

Earn more via ShopBack

I'm probably late to the bandwagon as we are on Conditional Movement Control Order now but then a good deal is better late than never! This is like a service reminder from me lah :-) I did post about ShopBack previously. You can refer back to my first post here:
https://www.sholee.net/2016/09/shopback-with-qoo10-malaysia.html

During this lockdown, most shopaholics satisfy their shopping craving via online shopping. As I'm not a shopaholic, I only buy essentials via online such as toiletries and supplements. Earning cashback while shopping is a surplus as the economy is not as rosy and we definitely need to save more money! As such, discovering ShopBack is a plus platform no one will ever regret adding! In fact, there are so many more stores affiliated to ShopBack compared to way back then, some as shown below:

If you are not a ShopBack member yet, you can register via my referral link below:
https://app.shopback.com/sholee

You will get RM5 cashback bonus upon registering via my referral link, an extra kaching to start your shopping! Once registered, make sure you installed the ShopBack button so that it can automatically finds the coupons and cashbacks for your purchases. It's that easy! Not forgetting, you can enjoy watching your cashbacks grow, under Cashback Overview, while shopping.

Shopping online will never be the same again! I think it's more cost effective and safe compared to going to the malls especially during this pandemic!

For more details, you can check out their website:
https://www.shopback.my/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails