Monday 4 May 2020

RMO: Day 48 CMCO: Day 1

After being cooped up for 48 days, I'm sure by now most of us would have a wishlist of what to do once this lockdown is lifted. I've heard of some who wants to go travelling or get a haircut or visit a dentist or etc. Mine is just pure simple........ FOOD!!!

Mamak teh tarik
Tealive milk tea with bubble
Starbucks Iced Latte
Nasi Paprik
Nasi goreng kampung
Mee goreng mamak
BKT

Honestly the list can go on and on and on! LOL!

Anyway, I just realised I have this blog for so long and it's been a while since I've revamped it. So I guess it's time for me to tinker it and also re-look at it's purpose and niche. I always like to rojak everything but it looks like it's not faring as well plus a lot of advice given that I should have a niche. So it's time to put on my thinking cap and revamp this blog. If anything doesn't looks good, please bear with me ya........ there could be hiccups here and there.

P/S: we have now entered Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) phase, no longer RMO/MCO with effect today. May the 4th be with you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails