Tuesday 27 December 2022

Bali: 2 amazing beaches that I love

One of the main reasons I love Bali are the beaches, so clean, serene and tranquil. If I have the option, I will definitely choose a beach house as opposed to city life! However, that will have to wait so travelling to the beaches of the world is the current choice for me. 

I just loved this pointer given by a friend, a frequent flyer to Bali who calls Bali her second home nonetheless, when I've asked where the best place is to stay. Here are her recs:
1. If near busy, clubs - then Kuta /legian area. 
2. If beach  abit way from business but still want it lol, then Seminyak. 
3. If you want sunrise and peaceful area where old people enjoy their retirement life then it is Sanur.
Cool recs which I want to park it here for my future reference LOL! Thanks so much Spena! She blogs too so you can check out her blog here:

Anyway, we have visited a few beaches in Bali this time around so here are 2 which I personally love this time! It is in no particular order ya...

1. Melasti Beach
It is located at Ungasan, south of Bali. The whole stretch is so clean, picturesque and serenely quiet except for the waves crashing. Ahh bliss.....





2. Kuta Beach
The most famous beach where tourists will flock with lots of amenities, hotels and facilities. It is usually crowded but not on the day we were there. I was amazed with the peaceful vibe then.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails