Saturday 20 July 2024

[MPOV] Edge of Divergence (The Alliance #3)

My rating: 4/5
Goodreads rating: 5/5
Published: July 24, 2024
Author: Stefanie Chu
Genre: Fantasy fiction
"If judgment is by how I see it, I would plunge your world into chaos."

As tensions rise and friendships fracture, the bonds that once held Mirari and her comrades together are tested to their limits. In a race against time, they must navigate treacherous paths, confront their deepest fears, and commit sacrifices that will determine the future of their world. Will they find the strength to forge a new destiny or succumb to the chaos that threatens to consume everything they hold dear?

In the epic conclusion of the Alliance series, one wrong choice will forever alter the fate of the world.
Finally, I have my closure, so to speak. Edge of Divergence is the third and final Alliance series by Stefanie Chu. It continued where Mirari and the Knights left off in Birth of Resilience (The Alliance #2). Mirari has been hurt and severed ties with Gaven. An old friend (or is it foe?) suddenly appears out of the blue. The Defiant is killing more innocent civilians and The Blessed is getting the blame. The Knights are getting the bad rep and slowly Fangbane's reliability is in question too. How will it all ends?

The world being built so methodically is slowly crumbling down. I'm just glad that it all has to end somewhere and this was just one of it. I was looking forward to finish reading it but when the time comes, I sort of didn't want it to end. I wasn't expecting such ending so I was a little flummoxed and sad. Sigh!

The author has a knack with words as she could write down all those exciting moments especially the fighting scenes and not get lost of the plot! She can just weave her wand easily and her saga is complete 😂 I'm glad as I didn't get lost with the many plots and characters that entails! But the many kingdoms nearly confused me at times!

What an epic fantasy! What an ending! If you like Grishaverse or Shadowhunters, then this saga is up your alley! Thanks to Canari Publishing and the author for this awesome trilogy 😘

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails